You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a chalet holiday, and quite often it’s difficult to differentiate one firm from another. So here are a few pointers as to what makes us a little bit different – hopefully enough to make you consider looking at Alpine365 for your next trip to the mountains!
- All our chalets are truly ski-in, ski-out – both our chalets in Les Coches are located right next to the piste, and our two Montchavin chalets are literally next door to the ski lift – so there’s no walking in ski boots at our chalets!
- All chalets feature private outdoor hot tubs, the ideal way to relax and soothe those aching muscles after a long day on the slopes (who knows, maybe with a glass of Prosecco from the chalet bar, you are on holiday after all!)
- Owner run and managed – it will always be either Duncan or Toorna that answers your email or call, so you get a truly personal service, and on your trip you get to deal with the people you booked your holiday with in the first place
- Honest and professional enquiry handling – guests say that one of the reasons they booked with us was the speed of our response to their enquiry. Plus, we will never sell you a chalet if we don’t think it’s right for your needs – we’ll always give you honest, up-to-date details so you can make an informed decision
- A world-class ski area – all our chalets are in the Paradiski, the combined resorts of Les Arcs and La Plagne – and with over 425kms of pistes, we’re one of the world’s largest, so there’s a huge number of pistes for skiers of all levels
- We only have chalets in the Paradiski, so you can be sure we really know the area – and trust us, with over 425kms of skiing here, there’s a lot to know!
- Great chalet locations – all our chalets are close to the Vanoise Express, the lift linking La Plagne with Les Arcs. It can take 3-4 hours to ski from one end of the resort to the other, so being in the middle, as all our chalets are, means we are ideally placed to give you unfettered access to the whole of the Paradiski
- Chalets for every taste – traditional, boutique, luxury – whatever your fancy we’ve got it in spades
- We only employ professionally trained, restaurant chefs (not cheaply trained chalet maids) so our food is of a truly exceptional quality, a real treat to be enjoyed at the end of a hard day on the slopes
- Most of our staff are over 25 (most nearer 30), with experience working “real” jobs – so unlike kids straight out of University looking for a paid-for holiday(!), they know what it means to do a job, do it well, and take pride in doing it
- All our chalets feature all mod cons that the discerning customer expects – free wi-fi, British TV on modern flat-screens, plus plenty of books, games and DVDs to keep kids of all ages happy when not on the mountain
- We’ll arrange everything you need for your holiday – lift passes, ski hire, ski school, airport transfers, we will advise you and then sort it all out before you arrive, so all you need to do when you get here is relax. Check out our full service here
- We personally care about the mountains and having a great time here – why else would we make the Alps our year-round home?
Still not convinced? Why not see five great reasons to stay and ski in Montchavin.
So why not get in touch for a personal quote? We’re sure you won’t be disappointed!