WINTER PRICES – SEASON 2020/21
100% refund on any Coronavirus cancellations
Travel comes with added risk this year, which is why all our bookings now come with our guarantee of a 100% refund in the event of a cancellation due to Covid-19 disruption. Check out our 5-step plan to give you total peace-of-mind when booking with Alpine365.
Below are FULL CHALET PRICES (in €Euro) for one week’s self-catering (7-nights)
We also have offers on lift passes, check out all our ski deals
Prices DO NOT include (available at extra charge)
– Hot tub (additional 150€ fee per week) *
– Linen/towels (available at 15€/person/week)
– Obligatory local tourist tax (“taxe de sejour”): 0.99€/person/night
– Returnable damage deposit of 250€
Unless otherwise stated on your booking form, the prices include:
- 7 nights accommodation
- free use of chalet equipment inc, wifi, TV, games
- arranging and delivering transfers, pre-booked lift passes, ski hire and ski school (charged separately, and not part of your holiday price)
- Cleaning of chalet at end of week
Prices do not include travel to and from the chalet – please see Getting Here for detailed information.
Booking, Deposits, and Full Payment
A 500€ deposit is due at time of booking to guarantee your holiday. We will hold a booking for up to a week whilst waiting for the deposit.
Full payment is due on or before 8 weeks prior to the commencement of your holiday. Any holidays booked within 8 weeks of commencement will need to be paid in full at time of booking (with a one week grace period as per standard deposits).
Payment can be made by:
– €EUR bank transfer
– UK bank transfer, via our UK £GBP payment partner, (contact Alpine365 for the relevant £GBP price at the time of booking)
– bank card, contact Alpine365 to arrange payment
Airport Transfer Bookings
If flying, please let us know as we can arrange your transfer from the airport to chalet. We have one minibus, which we can use to collect guests from airport and train stations in France. For Geneva airport, we work with a number of local transfer companies to get you the best quote. This will be charged separately and is not included in any quoted holiday price
Please see Getting Here for plenty of helpful information
Check-in & check-out
Rooms are available from 16:00 on your day of arrival, and must be vacated by 09:00 on departure. We’ll do our best to cater for any requirements outside these times, but we can’t guarantee it.
[Please see our full terms and conditions for further information on any of the above]
If you wish to book an Alpine365 holiday, then firstly, can we say thank you very much, and we wish to assure you that you are about to book a holiday you will remember for years to come.
To book, please first contact us to confirm availability and prices. Assuming we have the right availability for your group, and you wish to book, we will then email you an online booking form to complete and return.
As soon as you have returned this completed booking form to us, we will reserve your booking. You then have up to one week to pay us your deposit (or full payment where relevant). Full payment details will be on your booking form.
Once the deposit has been received, your holiday will be fully confirmed, and we’ll look forward to seeing you when you arrive!
* For your safety, hot tubs legally need to be tested and dosed with chemicals 3 times per day if being used; the 150€ fee covers the costs of visits to make these checks, which do require chalet access