You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a chalet holiday, and quite often it’s difficult to differentiate one firm from another. So here’s a few pointers as to what makes us a little bit different – hopefully enough to make you consider looking at Alpine365 for your next trip to the mountains!
- Owner run and managed, so you get a truly personal service, and on your trip you get to deal with the people you booked your holiday with in the first place
- A world class ski area - all our chalets are in the Paradiski, the combined resorts of Les Arcs and La Plagne - and with over 425kms of pistes we’re one of the world’s largest, so there’s a huge number of pistes for skiers of all levels
- We only have chalets in the Paradiski, so you can be sure we really know the area - and trust us, with over 425kms of skiing here, there’s a lot to know!
- Great chalet locations – all our chalets are within one lift of the Vanoise Express, the lift linking La Plagne with Les Arcs, so all are perfectly placed to give you unfettered access to the whole of the Paradiski
- Chalets for every taste – traditional, boutique, luxury - whatever your fancy we’ve got it in spades
- We only employ professionally trained, restaurant chefs (not cheaply trained chalet maids) so our food is of a truly exceptional quality
- Most of our staff are over 25 (most nearer 30), with experience working “real” jobs – so unlike kids straight out of University looking for a paid-for holiday(!), they know what it means to do a job well, and they take pride in doing it
- All our chalets feature all mod cons that the discerning customer expects – free wi-fi, chalet laptops, British TV on modern flat-screens, plus plenty of books, games and DVDs to keep kids of all ages happy when not on the mountain
- We’ll arrange everything you need for your holiday – lift passes, ski hire, ski school, airport transfers, we sort it all our before you arrive, so all you need to do when you get here is relax
- We personally care about the mountains and having a great time here – why else would we make the Alps our year round home?
Here's 5 great reasons to stay and ski in Les Coches. So why not get in touch for a personal quote? We’re sure you won’t be disappointed!